Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Merry Christmas

img_1493592_0_f1575597d29d1f1e29bb388732d18719.jpg

img_1493592_1_14eb4cf22a16c8c0eca2857f2e328576.jpg

Merry Christmas

img_1493614_0_f1575597d29d1f1e29bb388732d18719.jpg

img_1493614_1_14eb4cf22a16c8c0eca2857f2e328576.jpg

That is a great looking family. The adults all look alike. The two ladies, the one sitting with Santa and the one on the end in the grey T shirt, look like twins.

And those kids look really happy. Santa must have been good to them.

I noticed the two flags on the shelf. My condolences to your whole family. May you never have to add another one.

Last edited:
That is a great looking family. The adults all look alike. The two ladies, the one sitting with Santa and the one on the end in the grey T shirt, look like twins.

And those kids look really happy. Santa must have been good to them.

I noticed the two flags on the shelf. My condolences to your whole family. May you never have to add another one.

Thank you! The flags are from my Uncle and my Father in Law. Both served during WW2 and for a time, post war. Couple of the finest men I ever knew.

Thanks Y'all.

Love all these pictures!!

Here's our little 3 yr old Cheyenne (GD) yesterday just before Christmas dinner. She sure moves faster than her Nana K, and this was the only good picture I could get. What fun to have a little one in our family again!

img_1493689_0_02860b578bb524a615118911734e4421.jpg

Aww, what a sweetie, K-L.

Payman, you were born to be Santa.

And yes, +1 for what Andy said. Keep 'em coming.

Bucky, GG, Dawg, and CG you have Cheyenne down pat!

"A sweetie with a fun smile who's a cute precious terror full of mischief"!

It's like you know her! She's my joy.:wub:

Last edited:
Yep, Miss Mischief was the first thing that popped in my head when I saw Cheyenne's pic. Beautiful little girl K.

Nice family Paymaster. Everybody looks like they are having a really good time.

I'm late to the party here, but have really been enjoying the family pictures. Lots of love, Christmas joy, and beautiful children. :wub:

I haven't even looked through all my Christmas pics yet but in the meantime, here's this evening's sky. Another storm is a brewin', hopefully we'll get some more rain tomorrow. We had a downpour today, then it cleared up, and this evening looks like more is to come. :)

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
I'm late to the party here, but have really been enjoying the family pictures. Lots of love, Christmas joy, and beautiful children. :wub:

I haven't even looked through all my Christmas pics yet but in the meantime, here's this evening's sky. Another storm is a brewin', hopefully we'll get some more rain tomorrow. We had a downpour today, then it cleared up, and this evening looks like more is to come. :)

So happy for Californians for the desperately needed rain. Just hope God doesn't send you too much of a good thing.

Happy New Year.

My daughter, SIL, and grandsons went up to their cabin last week for a couple of days and got snowed in. They knew snow was coming, but didn't expect this. :ohmy: I'm still wondering lately if this is really California! :clap: This is only an hour up the road from here. :)

Summer, 2016
019.jpg

Same view last week, January 2017 :ohmy:
Chimney Peak Cabin, winter of 2017.jpg

This little calf was born on the ranch, it's only a week old. :wub: They moved the calf and his mama down to lower elevations.
snow of '17, baby calf.jpg

My youngest grandson Aiden. :wub:
snow of '17, Aiden.jpg

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
My daughter, SIL, and grandsons went up to their cabin last week for a couple of days and got snowed in. They knew snow was coming, but didn't expect this. :ohmy: I'm still wondering lately if this is really California! :clap: This is only an hour up the road from here. :)

Summer, 2016
View attachment 26092

Same view last week, January 2017 :ohmy:
View attachment 26093

This little calf was born on the ranch, it's only a week old. :wub: They moved the calf and his mama down to lower elevations.
View attachment 26096

My youngest grandson Aiden. :wub:
View attachment 26095

He must be having a ball in this snow. I don't know of any child who doesn't want to get out there even before they eat some breakfast. Has he made a snowman yet?

Yes, lots of snowmen, and lots of fun play. :LOL:

They had no power for 4 days, so they lived by candlelight, flashlights, and fireplace.
Snow of '17 little house on the prairie family.jpg

Finally got some help down the hill, the cows included. :)
snow of '17, finally got down the hill.jpg

They all had a pretty good time, regardless - they were stocked with food, warm clothes and supplies, and kind of had a nice Little House on The Prairie type vacation. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom