Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know if I posted this here before or not, but this was shot from my driveway -not quite the Blue Angels, but..... Crop duster at work:

i-TbsnJhQ-XL.jpg

That is an amazing shot, Rick! Can even see the pilot's face in that one. You are an excellent photographer and I always enjoy your pics. :)

Well, Spike was here this morning and we went over the whole problem I have with my present phone. I can take pics, but I can't download them to the internet. I have two choices. Keep the free phone I have, or take the offer Assurance gives me and then pay $30.00 a month for internet services. I am not sure I want to take on another bill each month. If I want internet abilities, I have it on my computer.

GG, I did see your request regarding the quoted site. I will have to find it again. I do remember it was the FCC that made the ruling.

Well, Spike was here this morning and we went over the whole problem I have with my present phone. I can take pics, but I can't download them to the internet. I have two choices. Keep the free phone I have, or take the offer Assurance gives me and then pay $30.00 a month for internet services. I am not sure I want to take on another bill each month. If I want internet abilities, I have it on my computer.

GG, I did see your request regarding the quoted site. I will have to find it again. I do remember it was the FCC that made the ruling.
Before I had internet I just texted pics to my email.

nikon15793_orig.jpg

We had an ice storm here in January. I took a couple of photos in the yard near the end of it. (Precip was still falling when these were taken .... as were a few trees).

nikon15796_orig.jpg

nikon15801_orig.jpg

nikon15793_orig.jpg

We had an ice storm here in January. I took a couple of photos in the yard near the end of it. (Precip was still falling when these were taken .... as were a few trees).

nikon15796_orig.jpg

nikon15801_orig.jpg

Wow! great shots. I had a friend that caught a melting drop in midair. You pics reminded me of that. We just love pictures of nature! It reminds us of just how gentle, fragile and delicate our environment is.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's that time of year again when I have to carefully examine my garden parsley before chopping it up for dinner [emoji38] These guys have been hanging out in the kitchen for several days now.
0429171237_HDR.jpg

It's that time of year again when I have to carefully examine my garden parsley before chopping it up for dinner [emoji38] These guys have been hanging out in the kitchen for several days now.
View attachment 26752

They are adorable! Have you named them yet?

Tiger Swallowtails are welcome to my parsley any time!

No... Do you have any ideas?

I have a ton of parsley that seeded itself last year. I set aside some of it for them and move them so they won't decimate all of it ;)

No... Do you have any ideas?

I have a ton of parsley that seeded itself last year. I set aside some of it for them and move them so they won't decimate all of it ;)

Lee and Pars? Not terribly original. I always give them their own parsley plants. Then they promptly move over to mine. Their little horns stick up as they try to frighten me when I move them.

Last edited:
They are very pretty. And your hands smell like parsley after you move them.

They don't bite too hard, Cheryl. They just put up their little horns and make you smell like parsley. Not a bad thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom