Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They don't bite too hard, Cheryl. They just put up their little horns and make you smell like parsley. Not a bad thing.

:ohmy: Aaaack! Now I KNOW I'll never touch one. I know, I'm a wimp. When I find a tomato hornworm I just cut off the leaf it's on and throw it out in the yard for the birds. :)

Tomato hornworms, I pull, throw, and stomp. They don't smell like parsley. They do squirt though.

BTW, swallowtail caterpillars don't bite!

Last edited:
Gee, they would make a great meal in some of the Asian markets overseas. You can find them right next to the fried grasshoppers. :yum:

We did our first camping trip of the year last week in the new camper. We bought it last October, towed it home and parked it and never had a chance for a late season trip. We went to North Sterling State Park (about 30 miles from home) for a couple of nights to check everything out and see what needed to be addressed before our 8 day outing in May. No major hangups, so we'll be good to go this month.

i-thrfqkj-XL.jpg

We did our first camping trip of the year last week in the new camper. We bought it last October, towed it home and parked it and never had a chance for a late season trip. We went to North Sterling State Park (about 30 miles from home) for a couple of nights to check everything out and see what needed to be addressed before our 8 day outing in May. No major hangups, so we'll be good to go this month.

i-thrfqkj-XL.jpg

Should be a great trip... I miss those days...

As a kid we did those trips, but no camper, just tarps for weather protection and a Volkswagen Squareback. Best memories ever.

As a kid we did those trips, but no camper, just tarps for weather protection and a Volkswagen Squareback. Best memories ever.

I had a '71 VW squareback. Our two daughters loved to go to a drive-in movie with the back bed tilted up. They would lay on the stomachs and watch the movie.

I had a '71 VW squareback. Our two daughters loved to go to a drive-in movie with the back bed tilted up. They would lay on the stomachs and watch the movie.

We did the same, there were three of us, many drive-in movie visits. Mom and Dad had lawn chairs and bug spray

:LOL: My daughter has 3 little boys, ages 4, 6, and 8. The older ones have caught on to the 'right way' (unless they're in a major hurry, haha), the youngest is still working on it. :wub: :LOL:

:LOL: My daughter has 3 little boys, ages 4, 6, and 8. The older ones have caught on to the 'right way' (unless they're in a major hurry, haha), the youngest is still working on it. :wub: :LOL:
Cheryl, as a Mom to two boys, and a day care mom to many, a floating Cherrio in the water was great for the "aiming game". :blink:

Lol, this is so cool!

Thanks for the great idea, K-L!!!
:mrgreen:

Take that you no longer tasty ring of wheat...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom