Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aw Charlie, that's a shame. Maybe you'll vacation there some other time.

OK, Cheryl, I'll try again! :LOL: The odd thing is that DC let me upload the cast iron photo in the "Kitchen Candy" thread with no problem - and it was much larger than the Cleveland one. Go figure.

And.....it didn't work. I need to resize the photo. But I don't use a software program that will resize per DC's requirements. Even Himself said I'm out of luck. Alas, so are you. I think I have an app on my phone that will allow me to resize. Maybe I'll try again...tomorrow. Brain's a little bit tired tonight. :LOL:

Loving all these new pics! The kitty ones crack me up. :LOL: This is one of my fave threads.

Tatt, love the pic of the ol' general store. We have several around here in these parts, your pic reminds me to look some of them up again.

Jon...what cute little babes. :wub:

Charlie...enjoy your vacay. You too, CG...hope to see your pic. :)

+1... :)

Ross

It isn't as clear a picture, but Monkey decided to renovate. Unfortunately, she hasn't learned to clean up after herself!

View attachment 27734

Attachments

• MonkeyBox2.jpg
    MonkeyBox2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Harrumph!! those look an awful lot like dollar store wine glasses to me! I should know.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

and so the rich get richer and the poor get poorer!

I just came across these shots from a few years ago. I was doing a studio shoot of one of the Kennedy bubble-top Lincolns (not the one he was killed in), and my assistant and I had to shoot each other (pardon the pun) in the car.

BTW, I've lost 25 pounds since that photo was taken -- yes, really.

CD

Attachments

• GZprez.jpg
    GZprez.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 101
  • HailDog1.jpg
    HailDog1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 99
I just came across these shots from a few years ago. I was doing a studio shoot of one of the Kennedy bubble-top Lincolns (not the one he was killed in), and my assistant and I had to shoot each other (pardon the pun) in the car.

BTW, I've lost 25 pounds since that photo was taken -- yes, really.

CD

You look very Presidential, CD... :LOL:

Ross

Back
Top Bottom