Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those are some mighty fine scenery photos there guys! And I see Thanksgiving happening at BT's this year. :D

Yesterday's view from our Gatlinburg house.

42151022752_9dd0cdfc9c_b.jpg
Beautiful! I'd never leave home if I woke to that each day. We spent a day in the Smokies when we did a week in Asheville. Loved the area; would love to go back.

Just stunning photo's guys! Rick, yours are always emotional to me.

I've become obsessed by succulent container gardening lately, and thought you might like to meet ATHENA.

Attachments

• P5280103[1].jpg
    P5280103[1].jpg
    75 KB · Views: 99
  • P5280099[1].jpg
    P5280099[1].jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Those are some mighty fine scenery photos there guys! And I see Thanksgiving happening at BT's this year. :D

Beautiful! I'd never leave home if I woke to that each day. We spent a day in the Smokies when we did a week in Asheville. Loved the area; would love to go back.

Land Rover flew me to Asheville to attend their off-road driving school at the Biltmore. Beautiful country. We stayed at the Biltmore hotel, and got a tour of the Biltmore house.

BTW, Land Rover teaches "Tread Lightly" techniques. But we still had some fun.

CD

Attachments

• Small-LR3-3Amigos.jpg
    Small-LR3-3Amigos.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 87
Just stunning photo's guys! Rick, yours are always emotional to me.

I've become obsessed by succulent container gardening lately, and thought you might like to meet ATHENA.

Don't know how I missed these last few pics. Hello, Athena! I love succulents too Kay, and this inspired me to go to Home Depot for some more. I have space against the patio wall that would be perfect for a bakers rack filled with lovely and easy-to-care-for succulents. :)

---------------

Beautiful pics Rick, and thank you for sharing!

A little sunset run on the lake last night to open my boat, the Little Girl, for the season.

Attachments

• 0601181955a_HDR.jpg
    0601181955a_HDR.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 0601181941_HDR.jpg
    0601181941_HDR.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 83
This is not a great photo, but the subject is cool. I'll be re-shooting it in a few weeks, when it is running and ready for a full photoshoot. .

It is Sir Paul McCartney's Mini Cooper ‘S’ Radford Conversion. One was made for each member of the Beatles.

When I go back to reshoot it, I do plan to drive it.

CD

Attachments

• PaulMiniCooper01.jpg
    PaulMiniCooper01.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 87
Shrek's Rose

The Ebb Tide has one bloom and lots of buds.

Attachments

• ebbtide.jpg
    ebbtide.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 87
  • gnomeguard.jpg
    gnomeguard.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 86
Front gardens

more shots...I found the camera...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• wild flowers.jpg
    wild flowers.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 89
  • raised bed.jpg
    raised bed.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 88
  • house front.jpg
    house front.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 86
  • peony.jpg
    peony.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 86
LOL - so glad you found your camera, Princess. Just love garden pictures!

this is my 5 (?) year old Bougainvilea. I've just put her out for the summer. She will go into a bit of shock, then grow some leaves and bloom again just as I bring her in for the winter. thought I'd get this picture in before all the blooms drop!

Attachments

• 20180531_161823.jpg
    20180531_161823.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 88
My sister-in-law, she lives in Volcano, California. An hours drive east of Sacramento. Tall trees, awesome quietness. The goldfish make it thru the winter somehow.

rear_of_house_looking_north.jpg

pond_and_miner_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom