Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's Romanian built. It's the cheapest one you can buy, which is just what I wanted. IMO too many guys try to turn AKs into ARs, but to each his own.
Yeah, I heard that. I have been thinking of getting a rifle, but ended up with just the opposite, got a SIG P226.

How are the ammo costs with the AK? Not too bad, right? Do you do any re-loading of your own?

Yeah, I heard that. I have been thinking of getting a rifle, but ended up with just the opposite, got a SIG P226.

How are the ammo costs with the AK? Not too bad, right? Do you do any re-loading of your own?

Ammo is dirt cheap because it's all imported from "the motherland" :ermm:
Generally speaking, realizing there are lots of different grades of ammo out there, 7.62 x 39 is about half the cost of 5.56 (your typical AR/M4 round). Some guys put 7.62 uppers on their ARs just to shoot cheaper. Plus a lot think it's a better round anyway. There's ongoing debate on that.

I sold all my reloading stuff years ago, when I left the gun hobby for other endeavors for a while. And with the internet and price shopping for ammo, I have no intention of getting back into it.

Sigs are nice :)
What caliber are you shooting out of it?

Ammo is dirt cheap because it's all imported from "the motherland" :ermm:
Generally speaking, realizing there are lots of different grades of ammo out there, 7.62 x 39 is about half the cost of 5.56 (your typical AR/M4 round). Some guys put 7.62 uppers on their ARs just to shoot cheaper. Plus a lot think it's a better round anyway. There's ongoing debate on that.

I sold all my reloading stuff years ago, when I left the gun hobby for other endeavors for a while. And with the internet and price shopping for ammo, I have no intention of getting back into it.

Sigs are nice :)
What caliber are you shooting out of it?

Ahhh, I see.

I am just putting 9mm through it, but the cost is getting up there for range time/fun time. Have been thinking of getting a Mosquito for plinking, and fun on the cheap.

does everybody have a pistol or something like that? :mellow:
This is America, of course we all have guns! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: No, of course we don't all have guns, but I talked to a guy in the Netherlands who said he wouldn't want to come to America because he thought we all walked around like Rambo. :wacko:

My frontyard, at 7 this morning...first snowfall. Beavers are keeping a path open from their lodge to our yummy poplar trees (their favorite).

IcyBeavPond.JPG

My frontyard, at 7 this morning...first snowfall. Beavers are keeping a path open from their lodge to our yummy poplar trees (their favorite).

IcyBeavPond.JPG

I could get very hungry if I had a frontyard like that. I'd have a hard time coming inside! Wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom