Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's cute. I wish I had pictures of myself coming up through the grades.

pacanis said:
That's cute. I wish I had pictures of myself coming up through the grades.

I wish you did too. It's nice to have as I get older. Reminds me of my innocent youth. I really like PF's avatar from when she was a little girl too.

View attachment 16629

My kindergarten picture I have hanging on the fridge.

very adorable, chopper!:) you can see the extra care your mom(?) took in dressing you 'special' for picture day, and the time she took to fix your hair 'just so'....
there is something very sweet and dear about the clothes we wore as kids, back then, too. we didn't represent giant brands of clothing, as today. that pretty little dress you had on in the picture, chopper, was YOURS. all of your friends and schoolmates knew chopper's dress, its color, the white collar and bib lace, the neatly tied bow, cinched at the back. and they could easily recognize you at a distance by your dress, the dress that you, and only you, wore to school every week....

:ohmy: chopper .. you look just like my little sister in that picture .. made me do a triple take !!!!

Vit, the dress in the picture was (as all of my dresses were) hand-me-downs from my sisters. When you are the youngest of four there were not many things I wore that were new. But, that being said, you are right, and at that time it was mine and mine alone. I really was my mom's baby, and kindergarten was a very special time for she and I. I only went to school for the morning, so our afternoons were special. And...she did love to fix my hair just ever so. I should look for my first grade picture! In that one she used her finger to curl my hair into ringlets. Ah...I love thinking of the simpler times!

MrsLMB said:
:ohmy: chopper .. you look just like my little sister in that picture .. made me do a triple take !!!!

MrsLMB, everyone is said to have a twin! Is my twin your sister??? Was she that cute too? LOL.

You are welcome PF. I have heard that it is healthy to look at a picture from your youth often. I love your avatar pic. How old are you in that one?

You are welcome PF. I have heard that it is healthy to look at a picture from your youth often. I love your avatar pic. How old are you in that one?

Let's see that pic was taken in Great Falls, MT and my baby sister had just been born...hence the spaghetti covered face. Dad was in charge...:LOL: I was 2 almost 3 years old.

Yes, Skittle that is me and I still look like that when I eat spaghetti.:pig:

Back
Top Bottom