Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our first "Winter Event" of 2020. Only an inch or so...just enough to be pretty. You can still see the few fall leaves barely hanging on.

50726598398_1d499bc44a_h.jpg

This little squirrel has been keeping cool by splaying himself out in the grass as flat as he can. Not even getting up to look for food, he does the Marine crawl as he moves along. So silly.

IMG_20210630_163604917.jpg

It was a beautiful day, and that rolled into tonight. Himself is off stargazing with his huge telescope, but I took this from our front porch with my little cell phone camera. I like the little wisps of clouds either side of the bottom edge of the moon.

IMG_20211015_191542145~2.jpg

Last edited:
I bought one little pot with one little bleeding heart plant about a decade ago. Now I have to keep an eye on things to make sure my garden bed isn't wall to wall bleeding hearts! I've given some away, I've thrown some out. Still, it just keeps multiplying. So pretty though.IMG_20220503_180655863_HDR.jpgIMG_20220503_180529115_HDR.jpg

Gorgeous CG, I'm in the process of transplanting some in my son's gardens. Hoping they perk up and multiply a bit too. They've been neglected and a bunch of Jacob's Ladder have been squeezing them out.

Also trying to get out the Jacob's Ladder which has become very invasive. Those roots are tough to dig out!

Finding tiny grape hycinths scattered all over. So tiny, don't know if it is a variety? Have never seen them this small.

Back
Top Bottom