Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG Ads, that all sounds full on....I am so pleased we dont have them here :ohmy:

Although we have brown snakes, they are very large and quite mean :ermm:

Kylie, I always said when I lived in Texas, "All the mistakes God made when he created the earth, he put in Texas." And I still believe that. :angel:

Kylie, there are snakes in practically every state. And just about each state has a venomous one. Can't remember details, but there is no hiding from snakes here!

No. Just about every state has snakes. But there seem to be more in the southern warm states. And they are poisonous. I have never heard of any poisonous ones here in Massachusetts. Just garter snakes. They like to eat mice and insects. :angel:

No. Just about every state has snakes. But there seem to be more in the southern warm states. And they are poisonous. I have never heard of any poisonous ones here in Massachusetts. Just garter snakes. They like to eat mice and insects. :angel:

Western cold states(aka Colorado) have rattle snakes! Snakes are everywhere. Here is a link for snakes in North America.
Snakes of North America

http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/snakes/

Last edited:
Let's see...snakes, yes; bears...grizzly and black, yes; mountain lions, yes; wolves, yes; coyotes, yes; bison, yes (I'm not kidding, they are mean)...I've even been attacked, in town, by white-tailed deer...

We have the horrible red back spider!

The box jelly fish, European wasp, the bull shark, Brown snake, saltwater crocodile, funnel web spiders, blue ringed octopus, death adder, lots of snakes, tiger shark, great white shark, lots of water animals are deadly here too

It is scary stuff when you think about it :ohmy:

That's why I live in the mountains...I may be able to run faster, but I sure as heck can't out swim...

That was great FC! I can't wait to show Hubby that one. He will love it!

They look like herefords to me...beef.

That is what it looks like to me also. Their coloring is too off for dairy. Also their hindquarters are too well developed for dairy. The reason I asked is because it is common to remove the calf from the mother if they are dairy. The farmer doesn't want the calf to nurse longer than necessary to get the colostrum and have the teats damaged from too much suckling. Then when the bag is full the teats drag across the ground and cause all sorts of problems. These are probably calves that got separated from the mother or rejected. Or they are males that are no more. Thus kept close to home to watch for problems. Only one bull per herd please. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom