Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice chopper! And look at all those flower buds...AKA more berries! I also notice it seems you have no shade trees around? *whew*

Not a lot. It is not too easy to grow trees when the drought has lasted so long. We have some trees, but they are not very big. :ermm:

A little fun in the sun (also spelled humidity) today;
Shooting my Remington VTR in .223
My Remington 40XB .22
And my Winchester 52B .22. I can't believe how much better I shoot that Winchester, hence no target pic of the Remington .22. I was lucky to keep three shots touching out of the five shot groups. I just might sell the Remington. Plus the Win was made in 1941, so it has the cool factor over something made in the mid sixties :rolleyes:
It took me a while to dial in the VTR and keep three shots touching, which is where I wanted to be. Cheap ammo though. That never helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out this picture from USA Today Online. I thought it was photo shopped, but it isn't. These goats in Morocco have learned to climb trees to get to the berries. Amazing.

Check out this picture from USA Today Online. I thought it was photo shopped, but it isn't. These goats in Morocco have learned to climb trees to get to the berries. Amazing.

Goats will climb anything...we found out it was hard to get them off a trampoline. Eventually they bounced themselves off.:ROFLMAO:

More pics from the trailcam.
Check out the time stamp on the two coyote pics. In and out.
And look, twins!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom