Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I knew what you meant. Even if you didn't spell it right. :LOL:
The thing that "gets" me is the Americans who learned to spell it one way in school, but choose to spell it like they are from another country. I never could figure that one out :huh: Maybe they think it makes them... heck, I don't know... bi-nationality?
I spell dinor diner because of this forum, but dinor is just plain wrong, even if it is on every diner in town :wacko:
But that's another thread ;)
Thanks.

As far as I know (or care), you guys spell things the way we used to before Europe influenced us.... :rolleyes:

The guns look stunning. (I think I spelt that correctly!) :)

Thanks, Fi.
It's laminated birch. Laminate stocks make more accurate rifles than solid woods because they aren't affected by the temps and moisture as much.

That is awesome, pac. My son-in-law is into wood carving, he would be really interested to see your woodwork. :ohmy:

Thanks, Cheryl.
I didn't make the stock, just did a little inletting and the finish work.

Nice sky! I love it when the sky looks like that. I've got a few of those pictures. Stunning.

Thank you, all. We usually get a couple of nights a month of awesome sunsets, depending on cloud cover of course. :) The best are coming up - fall and winter.

Princess, I would love to see the sunrises as well, but there are too many trees and can't get a good view unless I walk down to the end of the street at sunrise. :ohmy::sleep: Montana's amazing mountains though, are worth not seeing the sunset. :wub:

Thank you, all. We usually get a couple of nights a month of awesome sunsets, depending on cloud cover of course. :) The best are coming up - fall and winter.

Princess, I would love to see the sunrises as well, but there are too many trees and can't get a good view unless I walk down to the end of the street at sunrise. :ohmy::sleep: Montana's amazing mountains though, are worth not seeing the sunset. :wub:

We've had some pretty spectacular sunrises, the mountains are so close that we don't actually get a sunrise until almost an hour after others folks in the time zone, but before that the sky is all pastels with lavender predominant. Since I started working days, I don't see as many sunrises as I would like.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom