Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooops! You're right. They're stargazer lilies, not starburst as I posted.

Stargazer actually has a few sports, I wouldn't be surprised if there was one called Starburst. Anyway, they are amazing plants!

Tuesday was the master gardeners' association's monthly meeting. We had the meeting at a local park and had a picnic there as well. I made these pasta shells stuffed with Italian chopped salad. Turned out very well! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Attractive...wondering how manageable they are to eat as finger food (without dropping bits)?

Thanks, all! :) I had one and you can eat it in two bites. Some men can probably manage it in one bite ;) It worked very well. A few bits escaped, but they fell on my plate and I ate them with my fork. I'm not sure I'd serve them at a cocktail party (not that I ever have any), but they worked great for a picnic.

I have to start making sure I have extra from master gardener cooking for DH ;)

Got to shoot one of my favorite bands this past Friday, katchafire, a New Zealand based reggae band.

15198926916_3189df353f_h.jpg

Tuesday was the master gardeners' association's monthly meeting. We had the meeting at a local park and had a picnic there as well. I made these pasta shells stuffed with Italian chopped salad. Turned out very well! :)

What a brilliant idea GG and perfect for a picnic!! Now I'm thinking of other fillings too.......tuna salad, rolled lunch meat around a cheese stick, Italian meat ball........the ideas are endless....

Today we held our company picnic, what a great success! Did it at Nationals Park, with a 4 hour pregame in the bullpen at the fairgrounds.

15189262937_11e9eab457_b.jpg

15189028299_1b2653f004_b.jpg

15372604171_6a14cfc41e_b.jpg

15375922675_94708a0eb1_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom