Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like both DH and Beagle have the same energy levels. ;) Hope you recover enough from your vacation to get on with the necessaries of life. In the meantime, just relax with your doggy and your favorite adult beverage. :yum:

My grandbabies...OMGosh, I am so blessed! They were watching the fishies in a koi pond in the mall near my daughter's house in Valencia. The little guys are 6, 5, 4, and 2. They are SO my world. :wub:
View attachment 22729

Last edited by a moderator:
Such sweet grandkid pictures Cheryl and Wysh! Every single one of those littles is a real cutie. Since I don't have any of my own, hug each of yours a little tighter next time. ;)

Good looks seem to run in both families.

Gee, I actually had to write down how many kids each of my kids had and then onto the third generation. All in all there are 19 grand and great grand children. For years I have been thinking I had only 17. I just became a very old lady. And now I have two great-grand children that are old enough to get married and start their own families. And two of my kids don't have any grandchildren yet. No wonder I stopped giving out Christmas presents. But one thing I am always grateful for is that I got to hold every grand and great-child when they were just a couple of hours old.

I have created quite a legacy. :angel:

Thank you, Wyshie, CG, and Addie. :)

Wyshie, that's a great looking gaggle of grandchildren you've got there! :wub:

All those kiddies are adorable and thanks for sharing. Cheryl, with boys those ages you'd need a distraction like that to keep them still for a picture. Good thinking!

Dawg, I could curl up with your adorable Beagle...how sweet.

Last edited:
Yes, Minnesota it was not. We spent Passover vacation in Miami Beach. Right on the beach. Nearly without internet service or TV, but, oh how beautiful. If somebody doesn't believe in G-d, they should come and spend a week or two by the ocean front and see the beauty of Creation.

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

Yes, Minnesota it was not. We spent Passover vacation in Miami Beach. Right on the beach. Nearly without internet service or TV, but, oh how beautiful. If somebody doesn't believe in G-d, they should come and spend a week or two by the ocean front and see the beauty of Creation.

Like ^
Sometimes it's nice to get away from the internet and other media for a while. Glad you had such a nice getaway, Charlie. :)

Back
Top Bottom