Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! Unfortunately we didn't see it emerge. The glass of parsley was sitting on the windowsill in the kitchen and the coffee maker is on the counter to the left. When I went to make my morning cup of coffee, I saw it stretching its wings. So I grabbed my phone and called for DH. He came and picked it up and I followed him out to the back porch to take the picture. Then he put it on the lantana in the garden.

Pretty butterfly, and I love your beautiful yard, GG. :)

Sunset yesterday evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, princess....and yes, you need to find your camera! :LOL: I know I'm not the only one who's looking forward to seeing your new stompin' grounds. :)

Last edited:
I love watching the young squirrels do their acrobatics on the feeder. I make sure I buy a good mix that has something for the birds and the squirrels. They all share. The squirrel knocks off seeds and the ground feeders, Mourning Doves, clean it all up. They all get something!

Cute squirrel pics, FF!

We have a friendly little bugger who isn't shy about asking for more. The door she's at doesn't have steps; she hopped up three feet to reach the threshold. In the second picture, I could have scratched her tummy through the screen if I wanted to. I didn't bother. I didn't want her to think it was a peanut. ;)

Add me to the list! I can't wait to see your home PF!!

FF..you are a kind soul and I love those pictures!

I have the pics, now for the time to get them uploaded and fixed so I can post them. Hopefully Monday! Everyone will have to excuse my messy house, there are boxes everywhere. I have empty CD racks with the boxes sitting next to them, but I can't find the shelves for the racks:wacko:

I have the pics, now for the time to get them uploaded and fixed so I can post them. Hopefully Monday! Everyone will have to excuse my messy house, there are boxes everywhere. I have empty CD racks with the boxes sitting next to them, but I can't find the shelves for the racks:wacko:

It'll be fun to see the before and after (unpacking) pictures. Just take it easy there's no big hurry. XOXOX

beautiful-birds-5.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom