Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My daughter and her friends having fun at the beach this weekend.

img_1025100_0_fe5575f06ce3cde65c9ebfb056465f20.jpg

That Safeway looks crooked. Love the mountain, though.
:LOL: Yeah, it does. The parking lot is very uneven, though. There is a huge slope from the from the front to the back of the building. Maybe that is why it looks crooked. I took the pic straight on though, but it was a quick snap. That's the reason for the white ford in the way. I don't think I could have done anything to correct the way the building sits with the parking lot.

Some pic of the Roman City of Chester taken from the wall that encircles it.
Chester is 8 miles from our house and is always full of tourists mainly from the US

Those photos are great, Bolas. I love seeing the Roman ruins in England. My favorite part of history!

At the end of May we went for a Sunday brunch to celebrate my daughter's birthday. This is SO and Steven mugging through a decorative ice sculpture on the buffet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks babe. I just found out they are going to publish that photo in the town paper. DD will be thrilled.

I had my picture in the papper a few times as a kid, sledding or something with friends. She will be thrilled.

Turkey out for a stroll.
Just a couple more months until Thanksgiving :rolleyes:

Alright Dave. That'll be enough of that. Winter will be here soon enough :LOL:

What a cool thread! I just went back to page one, and the pictures are wonderful.

Here's a picture of my favorite local beach. I love sitting here with a good book especially in the winter when most of the people are gone. It's wonderful watching the boats come and go at the mouth our harbor, with a view of our city in the background.

img_1045015_0_8499c513c60ecfe3f3e864e4b15a9566.jpg

Thanks Princess. It's almost like the one was posing.

That is one busy beach.

El Capitan on Lake Cour d'Lane for the weekend. He is having a better holiday weekend than I am.

Back
Top Bottom