Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had to post this.
It was one of those pics at the top of the page I first open up. I see so many gorgeous looking plates that I wish some of the members were still around to post more pics and answer questions I may have.
My kind of portions, too! Blow it up for the full effect :yum:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to post this.
It was one of those pics at the top of the page I first open up. I see so many gorgeous looking plates that I wish some of the members were still around to post more pics and answer questions I may have.
My kind of portions, too! Blow it up for the full effect :yum:

:yum:

very nice looking plate, pac. but where's the gravy? your post has me totally confused, so that i must ask you-- top of what page? so, it's not yours? where are you seeing 'so many gorgeous plates' and, let's launch a campaign to get some of those photog members back here. let's start with bolas, harry, tattrat, patty1, lucas--who else...?!:)

I don't know the exact page, vit. Next time I log on I'll try to remember to look before hitting New Posts.
It's the page we were talking about a year or two ago where it grabs members pics out of their albums and displays them randomly. It's got some pretty *interesting* pics, too, lol.

pac, did you wake up and determine that you would be mysterious today, is that it? at least now i know what you are talking about re the random photo displays--a real treasure trove, i agree. last question then, what do you mean by *interesting* pics? i can't imagine anyone spending more time perusing those photos than i do. what is it i'm missing seeing?

pac, did you wake up and determine that you would be mysterious today, is that it? at least now i know what you are talking about re the random photo displays--a real treasure trove, i agree. last question then, what do you mean by *interesting* pics? i can't imagine anyone spending more time perusing those photos than i do. what is it i'm missing seeing?

Mysterious? :LOL: Not that I recall, but I usually don't determine much when I first wake up ;)
What I do recall is that when the random photos was first set up it was supposed to be food or food related pics, at least that's what was said, but some of the pics that pop up just don't seem to fit in with the rest. Since I always leave the site and click back on I see a lot of pics on that page throughout the day and some do not fit in with the general theme of the rest. That makes them interesting. :)

thanks for clearing up all of my photo confusions, pac. ty for your patience, too. i don't wake up any given day intending to be a blockhead either. somehow, blockheadedness became part of my normal rotation anyhow though, so there are days i seem to spend a lot of my time asking people what everything means. i must say though, google has been a big help to me in this respect....:)

Last edited:
my chocolate cheesecake

Lets try it again???
11-25-10_103.jpg

11-23-11_215.jpg

11-25-10_103.jpg

my chocolate cheesecake

11-23-11_215.jpg

my N.Y. style cheesecake
trying one last time, taxlady. I see them, but then they seem to dissappear when I close out and come back. ???
Are you trying to link to the pix in your email? When I click the link above, I get,

Email currently unavailable

Please contact Comcast Support by calling 1-800-Comcast or chat live with a Comcast care representative.
Please reference error code: 400.
----------

You have to upload the pix to somewhere on the net to link to them. If you have downloaded them to your computer, you can post them as an attachment - click the paper clip icon and then click the browse button and find the file on your computer.

Just to the right of this photo about half a mile along the lake shore is where I worked last year. This was shot last autum from the ski hill that overlooks Calabogie Lake in Ontario...

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful pics, taxy and rock.

speaking of snow and skiing, i heard killngton just got more than a foot of snow dumped on them. if this weather holds out just a few more weeks, we'll be heading to vermont for a little schussing.

yay! cheese and maple syrup, here i come.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom