Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beautiful pics, taxy and rock.

speaking of snow and skiing, i heard killngton just got more than a foot of snow dumped on them. if this weather holds out just a few more weeks, we'll be heading to vermont for a little schussing.

yay! cheese and maple syrup, here i come.

bt. just to let you know, my son Poo works in the Springfield Hospital Emergency Room one weekend a month where they take all the ski bums who think they are ready for the Devil Slope. It is the only hospital that flies out all their ski patients to Boston. I will tell him to look for you. His specialty is Trauma and Emergency Medicine. Good Luck. You will be in very good hands. Even if I do say so myself. :angel:

lol, addie. with due respect, i hope i never meet your son in that capacity.

the devil slope at killington is called outer limits. i've skiied it many times, but always down the right side where it's only very steep; no moguls (small car sized bumps).

i don't ski those runs anymore, though. my worst injury was from skiing down another run at killington called superstar. i got flipped upside down and backwards and landed on my head, pinching a nerve. the next morning my head was stuck sideways and i had to drive to the doc that way to get it unlocked through muscle relaxants and a chiropractor.
every once in a while when i sleep oddly it acts up and i get a stiff neck.

with my little guy next to me, i ski very slowly these days. i turn more now than i ever did, lol. my technique has really improved from skiing with him. funny how that works.

but i still like to get in a run when dw and my boy are eating lunch. i go to the top, point 'em downhill a let 'em rip. it's an amazing feeling to blast down a mountain at 50mph or so. it's like flying but still stuck to the ground.

still, i hope poo and i cross paths in a non-professional way, lol.

lol, addie. with due respect, i hope i never meet your son in that capacity.

the devil slope at killington is called outer limits. i've skiied it many times, but always down the right side where it's only very steep; no moguls (small car sized bumps).

i don't ski those runs anymore, though. my worst injury was from skiing down another run at killington called superstar. i got flipped upside down and backwards and landed on my head, pinching a nerve. the next morning my head was stuck sideways and i had to drive to the doc that way to get it unlocked through muscle relaxants and a chiropractor.
every once in a while when i sleep oddly it acts up and i get a stiff neck.

with my little guy next to me, i ski very slowly these days. i turn more now than i ever did, lol. my technique has really improved from skiing with him. funny how that works.

but i still like to get in a run when dw and my boy are eating lunch. i go to the top, point 'em downhill a let 'em rip. it's an amazing feeling to blast down a mountain at 50mph or so. it's like flying but still stuck to the ground.

still, i hope poo and i cross paths in a non-professional way, lol.

And so do I. I was just being a smart a**. My usual jolly self. Have fun on that vacation. Sounds like fun. I just never have understood the need to go down a hill at breakneck speed to a vehicle waiting at the bottom with the doors open and a guerney inside. But then I am chicken with a big "C". :angel:

I like when the snow lays in the trees like that, Taxy.
Well, when it's not the middle of March anyway ;)
Is it still the beginning of Spring tomorrow or are they moving it back this year? :LOL:

I like when the snow lays in the trees like that, Taxy.
Well, when it's not the middle of March anyway ;)
Is it still the beginning of Spring tomorrow or are they moving it back this year? :LOL:
The snow has fallen off now. Spring officially started, here, at 07h01 EDT, today.

View out my front door. I can't believe the snow hasn't fallen off yet.

20130320_121119.jpg

That is so beautiful !!

I'm with the rest of you though .. as much as I love the snow I am ready for spring to come full on.

I was okay with the weather until 2 days ago when I noticed my crocus were in bloom and my daffys and tulips are popping up .. now I'm ready .. come on spring !!!

That is so beautiful !!

I'm with the rest of you though .. as much as I love the snow I am ready for spring to come full on.

I was okay with the weather until 2 days ago when I noticed my crocus were in bloom and my daffys and tulips are popping up .. now I'm ready .. come on spring !!!
I am soooo ready for spring. I would be happy to have nice weather and no pretty snow on the trees.

I was thinking that I may be able to come up with a way to make a baby bunny butt cupcake. I think they would be fun to take to my Easter brunch.:ROFLMAO:

You know Addie, I'm not sure. My son sent me the picture in a text this morning. I will need to find out where he saw it. I would guess it was in a magazine my DIL was reading.

Back
Top Bottom