Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A tree.
View attachment 19277

Ahhh, but what makes this tree special you say?
I planted this tree four seasons ago and this is the first time the leaves haven't blown off as soon as they started to change to red. I've been enjoying the color change for the past two weeks. And we've had some windy days, too, so the tree must have gotten stronger.
So it's special to me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A tree.
View attachment 19277

I planted this tree four seasons ago and this is the first time the leaves haven't blown off as soon as they started to change to red. I've been enjoying the color change for the past two weeks. And we've had some windy days, too, so the tree must have gotten stronger.

We have a tree like that out on the patio. In the summer it is a pain in the backside because there are numerous bird nests in it and it is poop, poop, poop all summer long. But in the fall, putting up with all the nuisance in the summer is worth it. It is in its full glory when the leaves turn dark red. The older it gets. the more beautiful it becomes in the fall. A great shade tree in the summer. :angel:

We had a photo thread that I really enjoyed. I'm certainly not the photographer that some other members are, but I do want to see some more great pics. So, I'll try to revive the thread here. In the spirit of randomness, I offer my feet.

Random Photos:
3039538954_5f1072c3b6.jpg

And a few years later.... more feet!

These are mine, on the glass floor of the CN Tower in Toronto. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A tree.
View attachment 19277

It's beautiful Pac! :)

Strange what random images can do to revive a memory! :LOL:

I'm just lucky to still have memories! :LOL:

Here's some pics of a rifle I'm working on. I took a 1964 Anschutz target rifle and turned it into a bench rest rifle. I just finished putting it back together this morning. It would have a nice silver scope on it but I ordered the wrong mounts :(

Before

After

Cute little kidlets Lucky !!

Pac .. those are gorgeous - more like works of art !

Thanks! :)
I'll have to take some pics of some of my buddy's stuff sometime. He has a rifle rest, just the rest, that I fondle every time I'm over there. He made it himself and it's as beautiful as the rifles he makes. Works of art.

I'm just lucky to still have memories! :LOL:

Here's some pics of a rifle I'm working on. I took a 1964 Anschutz target rifle and turned it into a bench rest rifle. I just finished putting it back together this morning. It would have a nice silver scope on it but I ordered the wrong mounts :(

Before

After

Gorgeous colours!

Edit: I mean "colors" ;)

Last edited:
Gorgeous colours!

Edit: I mean "colors" ;)

Oh I knew what you meant. Even if you didn't spell it right. :LOL:
The thing that "gets" me is the Americans who learned to spell it one way in school, but choose to spell it like they are from another country. I never could figure that one out :huh: Maybe they think it makes them... heck, I don't know... bi-nationality?
I spell dinor diner because of this forum, but dinor is just plain wrong, even if it is on every diner in town :wacko:
But that's another thread ;)
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom