Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice sunrise pac. That looks like an awful long driveway.

The sun came out yesterday and didn't disappear until it set. Thank heaven because it really would have been cold otherwise.
I'm about halfway down the drive. Yesterday it took me 30 minutes because I had to go slower than normal.

The toaster oven rocks!

Beautiful sunrise! It'll be sunrise here this morning at about 9.

I couldn't be happier with my Breville. Well, maybe if the dial was easier to read. I've been meaning to take a red marker to the knob so at least I can see the pointer more easily.

Snowblowing at sunrise! Your neighbors must have been thrilled.

Sunrise during DST is late, 7:30 or so. They wouldn't care anyway. Come grape season there are tractors out 24 hours/day. You get used to it.

Pretty shot of the sunrise pac. And that's some pretty snow blower you have too! :w00t:

I miss late sunrises, and late sunsets even more. When we moved here in 2000 and DST was in April, dawn would break around 4:00 AM...and the birds were chirping too. I've never been a morning person, so I'm glad it's all the way into early March now. Still wish the sun was up until 9:00 PM in the summer though...

I saw this little guy today, doing what they do best - eating aphids. Good thing I saw him, I was about to go make a mild soap spray and spray down the whole 8' length of vine. I hope he invites his family and friends! :yum:

Not the greatest pic, it's from my phone and I had to really zoom in. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
dsmW8QY.jpg

I recently read an article that said that the five second rule is based on fact. Some outfit in England did a study introducing various foods to various surfaces contaminated with two kinds of bacteria. In most cases food picked up within five seconds was fine. Of course there were a lot of variables.

I recently read an article that said that the five second rule is based on fact. Some outfit in England did a study introducing various foods to various surfaces contaminated with two kinds of bacteria. In most cases food picked up within five seconds was fine. Of course there were a lot of variables.

One of those variables is how hungry you are.

Back
Top Bottom