Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see what you mean. I went to the regular website, and it's gone. Strange I can still see it on the app. Your second pic is still there.

Her real mom just came to get her. She was so tickled to see "our" girl posted on my computer because she hardly ever sits still for a picture. She's sending it to her whole address book. :LOL:

I hope Photo Bucket doesn't mess up for her.

Lucy's a cutie Kayelle!

FWIW, by just before midnight eastern time the photo on my laptop was the same apology box you mentioned and my cell phone gave me just an empty frame with no pic. Thanks to posting up the second image.

The first pic didn't show up for me either.
Shih Tzus are one of my favorite little dogs. Cute face.

Here's my pup Kimber a couple days ago not liking her new undies.
It hasn't gotten much better :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear, Pac. She didn't like borrowing yours. Maybe get her a pair of her own?

The first pic didn't show up for me either.
Shih Tzus are one of my favorite little dogs. Cute face.

Here's my pup Kimber a couple days ago not liking her new undies.
It hasn't gotten much better :ermm:

Why does she need panties? I've never put clothes on any of my dogs or cats and they've all been female.

Well at least those panties are in a "girly-pink" pac. But maybe Kimber would like something with a little more flair?

images

Hey Mad Cook, I repeat myself. You thought only Mad Englishmen went out in the noon day sun? Take a look at this side of the pond and what we are up to now! :angel:

Pac, are you breeding her then? We've always had our pets spayed when they were young.

No, I don't breed. It's healthier for the dog (males too) to let them go through puberty before spaying or neutering. Especially a large breed dog. And it helps the females to be more feminine and the males more masculine to get that shot of hormones. I always wait until the dog is 1-1/2 to 2 years old.

Back
Top Bottom