Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could have sworn it was not there a couple days ago. I did see a smaller one on the other side of the yard that was in a state of decomp.

I pulled this one up and set it on the steps as DH planned to mow over it, and I wanted to make sure that we couldn't eat it. Apparently, some folks do eat it, but it may cause some "issues".

I'm hoping it might dry into something neat, but as its namesake, it will probably just rot.

Throw back Thursday from October 2012. My grandson Tyler and I up on the Kern River, taking a break. Going through pics and organizing them and came across this one. Anyone else have any TBT pics? :)

img_1380691_0_7e72cd8a64f61a158ff500898a228e8e.jpg

Last edited:
That's what Frank says, too ;o)

I never ever drove them and I'm sure I'll never will - they are way too Big!

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Discuss Cooking

furries. & me.

they're, to those unaware, human beings in fursuits. they call my city their home city. they say we treat them well & that we're kind. i find them to be different, especially when in a fursuit in mid-summer, except I've consistentantly found them to be polite & kind people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another picture of our pseudo-pet, Buddy. Looks like Buddy needs a girl name. :huh: I suppose it doesn't matter what she's called, she always answers to the sound of the peanut can. I'm almost out of peanuts, so I guess she was checking out what I had instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
did you ever catch one, cara? (they must have really efficient and quick ones in germany for it to be sport to chase them, ... lol)

great to see you luvs. you're looking well, and in good company. :)

cg, full frontal squirrel nudity? what have we come to here? :cool:

Back
Top Bottom