Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Addie, unfortunately it was for his great grandfather's funeral.

Tyler loved his suit and tie, and wants to wear it again. He said it made him feel big. :LOL: My daughter and SIL told him they'll take him to one of our nicer restaurants this week, they'll all get dressed up, and he can wear it again. He's excited about it. :LOL:

Tyler loved his suit and tie, and wants to wear it again. He said it made him feel big. :LOL: My daughter and SIL told him they'll take him to one of our nicer restaurants this week, they'll all get dressed up, and he can wear it again. He's excited about it. :LOL:

LOL!! My brother wore different ties every day of his life from age two until he was 8 years old. If you wanted him to do something, you had to agree to let him wear a tie. When Shrek and I got married, Baby Brother was the only one in a tie...rest of us had on jeans and flannel shirts.

Addie, unfortunately it was for his great grandfather's funeral.

I love kids at his age. The whole world is exciting to them. I would love to go to the restaurant with them. And no booster seat for him. Cloth napkins in the lap, And a Shirley Temple for him. Give him a big, big hug for me. :angel:

Addie

Thanks, it is pretty. Snow plow guy came through this morning, now you can't even tell he's been here.

This snow is excellent for snowman building, wet and very heavy. I may need to borrow some kids!

Thanks, it is pretty. Snow plow guy came through this morning, now you can't even tell he's been here.

This snow is excellent for snowman building, wet and very heavy. I may need to borrow some kids!

I'll ship you a 69 year old...

Excellent! DH doesn't like to be the interior snowman structure anymore.

Last edited:
Pretty, I'm jealous...wish I had snow.
It's one thing to see it from a window when you are snug and warm inside....quite another to be struggling outside!

I recall a time that I woke up to find snow had covered the garden outside. It looked like everything had a dusting of icing sugar and inspired a poem. :)

It's one thing to see it from a window when you are snug and warm inside....quite another to be struggling outside!

I recall a time that I woke up to find snow had covered the garden outside. It looked like everything had a dusting of icing sugar and inspired a poem. :)

Actually, I love being out in the snow and "struggling", it's no struggle, it's a way of life. Been in snow country most of my life.

The Pirate has this idea of having me stand still outside during the snowstorm and just let the snow stick to me. He would put me out on the big lawn next to the flag pole. That way folks would be able to see me from three different roads. Then when the kids come by to see the snow woman, I could scare them by coming to life and talking to them. I am practicing my "BOO!" My evil mind is working overtime. :angel:

Thank you, Andy. :)

Have to say though - when I saw you posted here, I thought I'd open up this thread and see pics of sunny beaches in Aruba. :( :cool: :)

Glad you're back home safe and sound.

Back
Top Bottom