Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have the most beautiful sunsets Cheryl!

Thought you'd all like to take a look at these remarkable drone photo's, many will take your breath away! Drones are illegal in many of these places now, so these pictures will likely be one of a kind. I went back to some of the links here and it was time very well spent. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Illegal drone photos of the most beautiful places on earth - Business Insider

Kayelle :flowers::flowers:
Thanks for posting this link.The Photos are absolutely
breath taking.

Josie

Got a new app for my phone, Lumia Selfie. It has several filters and some pre arranged frames. I thought this was funny, Mrs Wyshiepoo said I was sad!

I've got a crazy (typical, I guess) harvest of zucchini and cucumbers coming in. I've made quick pickles, stir-fry, grilled veggies, sautéed veggies and just sliced with ranch dressing for dipping. I'm planning to make tzatziki sauce tonight and maybe some grilled kefta patties with Zaa'tar, mint and parsley. The green tomato was on the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely cabbage, Wyshie. What do you do to keep the cabbage worms off?

Nice haul, GG!

Last edited:
I never tire of photographing the sky here, but tonight's clouds were something like I had not ever seen before. They look like a painting.

Beautiful pics, Beth! I never get tired of sky pics and sunsets, either. I'm in the desert too, we sure do get some nice ones. :)

Beautiful pics, Beth! I never get tired of sky pics and sunsets, either. I'm in the desert too, we sure do get some nice ones. :)

I took DH back East a few weeks ago and took some photographs to show the folks back home. When I realized they were mostly of the sky, I had to take some of my house and gardens to take along too!

Beth, your sky pics are incredible!

CG, your pickles are looking good! What time Saturday? ;)

I am so glad I got a picture of this before the management company of our complex made us take this down. My hubby and the neighbours were starting a garden out front for me because management has been promising for 3 years. I was very upset at first, but the back is starting to take shape and soon I will have my park bench to sit on at the side of our house.

Lovely cabbage, Wyshie. What do you do to keep the cabbage worms off?

Nice haul, GG!

Nice looking cabbage. What kind is it?

Not sure what kind it is, they were given to us as seedlings by my father in law. I thought they were Spring Cabbage but they seem too big for that.

All I do is scatter a few non/low animal toxic slug pellets around.

Back
Top Bottom