Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are a couple pictures I took of a part of downtown Cleveland. The first is through the gate of the Ohio City Farm, the second from the other side of those locked gates. Cleveland wasn't listing, I was. :ermm: They weren't electrified, so I was OK with sticking my hands and cellphone on the other side to get a clear shot of downtown. We were on the "west side", so you can see a bridge or two that cross the Cuyahoga river in The Flats in the frame.

An urban farm in an area where many people have limited access to fresh fruits and veggies, Ohio City Farm utilizes unused land in the city proper. Supported by public and private groups, the farm produce is available to residents, CSAs, and retaurants, and a farm stand that is open on Fridays and Saturdays. It also has a work-study program for people who reside in the housing communities for low-income people. All in all, a great and successful program that could work in many communities.

Attachments

• 2016-07-10 16.26.35.jpg
    2016-07-10 16.26.35.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 111
  • 2016-07-10 16.25.07.jpg
    2016-07-10 16.25.07.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
I love this thread. Lovely pics.
ImageUploadedByDiscuss Cooking1468293451.514312.jpg

New little beach. I thought the sepia tones were interesting.

So do I Dawg. So often I come across a scene worth taking a picture of. But I don't carry my little Kodak around with me. And I have the free Government phone and can take pictures, but I can't upload them. Not even to my computer. Just basic service. :angel:

Hm. Bad Doug! But he's still adorable!

Bad Doug bad Doug, watcha gonna do? Watcha ya gonna do when he poops on you? (Or your floor.)

Last edited:
Took a drive in Rocky Mountain National Park with my sister on Wednesday.

We saw:

Looking down Forest Canyon from Trail Ridge Road:
i-R9McJpJ-X2.jpg

Two bull elk a long way across the the valley from us:
i-kVNQrkV-XL.jpg

The rest of the herd:
i-4958D6v-XL.jpg

Moose:
i-7phWRfc-L.jpg

Flowers:
i-Dv4jH3h-XL.jpg

i-6CKnS2H-X2.jpg