Random thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skittle68

Sous Chef
It's weird how I feel like I need to have the house securely locked up because my bf is on a business trip, but it doesn't bother me when the door is unlocked when I know he's coming home.

Also, I saw this show tonight where someone was so big that they had to get weighed on a loading dock. That might seem crazy to the average person, but my mom used to work at a feed mill and a guy came in to get weighed at the loading dock because he was too large for average scales. I just wanted to point out that while they could've found a less humiliating way to do it for the show they really were just showing the sad reality for some people.

Last edited:
It's weird how I feel like I need to have the house securely locked up because my bf is on a business trip, but it doesn't bother me when the door is unlocked when I know he's coming home.

Also, I saw this show tonight where someone was so big that they had to get weighed on a loading dock. That might seem crazy to the average person, but my mom used to work at a feed mill and a guy came in to get weighed at the loading dock because he was too large for average scales. I just wanted to point out that while they could've found a less humiliating way to do it for the show they really were just showing the sad reality for some people.

I actually saw something similar, where a bloke was too big to be lifted from his bedroom after he had died. They had to break down walls to get him out of there. It really is sad, especially when you think that they probably went knowing that they were subject to other people's mockery. Most people suck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom