Random Thoughts for the Day:
Got this in my email this morning and giggled for a long while, thought I'd share with you all. I think I edited all the naughty words but if I missed any, sorry!
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood. (LMAO!)
8. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
9. Bad decisions make good stories.
10. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
11. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blu Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
12. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes - to my ten-page report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
13. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this thing I have-- ever.
14. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Dang it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
15. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
16. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
17. A friend's 4 year old asked me in the car "What would happen if you ran over a ninja?" I had no idea. How the hell do you respond to that?
18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet, on any given Friday or Saturday night, more kisses begin with Coors Light than with a Kay jewelry product.
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams