Rant!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
I just spent 4 and a half hours explaining the process of brining turkey, including a brine recipe, with an explanation of the physical processes taking place right down to the cellular level, and injecting a turkey, including how to make a great injecting broth, again with the recipe, explaining how to inject evenly all over the bird, then how to perfectly roast and carve the bird, again with recipes and pictures. Then I explained how to make my favorite rutabaga side dish, explaining what a rutabaga is, and different ways to cook and use it. Then I gave instructions for making a pumpkin pie from scratch, including how to process the pumpkin, and gave the alternate ingredient of canned pumpkin. I was just putting pictures into the blog, and somehow, I did something, and lost it all before it was saved and posted into the blog.:mad:

I'm going to bed. I'll post into the blog tomorrow. Four and one-half hours wasted!:mad::mad::mad:

I hope your night is going better.:)

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Last edited:
I just spent 4 and a half hours explaining the process of brining turkey, including a brine recipe, with an explanation of the physical processes taking place right down to the cellular level, and injecting a turkey, including how to make a great injecting broth, again with the recipe, explaining how to inject evenly all over the bird, then how to perfectly roast and carve the bird, again with recipes and pictures. Then I explained how to make my favorite rutabaga side dish, explaining what a rutabaga is, and different ways to cook and use it. Then I gave instructions for making a pumpkin pie from scratch, including how to process the pumpkin, and gave the alternate ingredient of canned pumpkin. I was just putting pictures into the blog, and somehow, I did something, and lost it all before it was saved and posted into the blog.:mad:

I'm going to bed. I'll post into the blog tomorrow. Four and one-half hours wasted!:mad::mad::mad:

I hope your night is going better.:)

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Sorry Chief! PITREAR when that happens. I lost an entire care plan tonight when the computer went down at work, trouble was I knew it was going to happen but I wasn't paying attention to the time. I have to go into work later today to finish up what was lost

I'm wide awake, no sign of sleep.:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom