"Raymond's" dad has died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didnt hear about this today Barb, thanks for posting. I loved him on Everybody loves Raymond and Young Frankenstein.

I love a man that makes me laugh, and Peter Boyle did just that. Rest in peace Mr. Boyle.

Whenever I see his face, I remember Salem's Lot where he played a vampire... He was funny with his one liners in Everybody Loves Raymond though...

I was out of town all day today and just learned of Peter Boyle's death on the evening news. He was great. Loved him as Frank Barone. Great in Frankenstein, too. He'll definitely be missed. 71 seemed so young, though. Well, he's helping them yuck it up in heaven!:)

I know him best as Frank Barone. We are now watching re-runs. Seeing him
after his death....will the re-runs continue?

Aria said:
I know him best as Frank Barone. We are now watching re-runs. Seeing him
after his death....will the re-runs continue?

Re-runs don't normally stop because someone passed away. :)

i normally don't pay much attention when a relatively famous person dies, but hearing of peter boyle's death made me sad tonight.

he made me laugh in so many movies, and from what i hear from the cbs people who knew him, he was a gentleman and a class act all the way.

r.i.p..

what i hear from the cbs people who knew him, he was a gentleman and a class act all the way.
It warms my heart to hear that. There were so many celebs I liked and they turned out to be jerks in person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom