Recalled foods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I was wondering if you are up to date on recalls on food. Also if there should be a thread on it. The latest I read about was on peppers and avocados.

I always have trouble spelling jalapeño peppers... and the built in dictionary will only work if I get it real close to right! LOL. This is how it spelled it this time, looks right LOL.
I think a sticky thread on recalls would be cool, but who would maintain it, and how would we regulate it so that email scares and urban legends don't end up on it?

I always have trouble spelling jalapeño peppers... and the built in dictionary will only work if I get it real close to right! LOL. This is how it spelled it this time, looks right LOL.
I think a sticky thread on recalls would be cool, but who would maintain it, and how would we regulate it so that email scares and urban legends don't end up on it?
I don't know who would maintain it , but whoever does , I would think double check the information before posting the recalls. I agree a sticky might be good.

Back
Top Bottom