Recipe Game - Guess What's Cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boufa06

Executive Chef
I have been toying around for some time with the idea of a new game that would reflect more closely the DC theme and have finally come up with this recipe game.

Basically, the game is fairly simple in that the poster should give some clues of the recipe he/she has in mind and invite participants to guess the recipe. The clues should include the type of course eg. appetizers, main course, desserts etc., some key ingredients, style of preparation etc. To make the game more interesting, well-known recipes either posted here or standard ones should be given. The person who gets it right will have to post the next recipe to be guessed.

I will fire the first shot. This dish is a main course and has pasta, meat, vegetables and cheese. It is baked in the oven. So, what is it?

Alright, I'll take Andy's spot since he has disappeared somewhere.

This dish has ground beef in it and is served with mashed potatoes on it.

Hmmm. Legend, I have to give it to YT. It is indeed cottage pie. Although in North America we call it shepherds pie if it has ground beef in it, the actual recipe is for ground lamb. So, YT, you're up.

sheep's lung, stomach, heart and liver fresh kidney leaf fat, oats, onions, pepper.

served with whiskey :)

Gag me! OK, I have to get going out here for a few minutes.

How about, desserts...

sugar, butter and flour, then baked

Back
Top Bottom