Reclining your seat when flying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Is it rude to recline your seat in an airplane?

• Yes

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters
The difference between economy and business class to Europe is enormous, typically in the thousands of dollars, Saphellae.
Oh I know! Just a normal economy from Montreal to Athens round trip is about $2000 -

However going on Air Canada's Executive First class is roughly $1000 dollars more round trip - it's a REALLY long flight as it stops usually in London or Germany. Some of them with the transfers are even 24 hrs - my eyes are boggling already !!!!!!!!!!!

The last time I flew over the ocean I was oh, 9 years old (early 90's) when we were posted back to Canada from Germany with the military. I remember a lounge!! But due to my size at 9 years old I'm unable to comment if it was spacious?? It was to me! lol.

Needless to say I haven't travelled as much as I did as a kid, since my Dad retired when I was about 15 - no more big plane trips other than cross country. I have developed certain paranoid tendencies since then shall we say?? WHich will make it interesting...

Last edited:
Oh I know! Just a normal economy from Montreal to Athens round trip is about $2000 -

However going on Air Canada's Executive First class is roughly $1000 dollars more round trip - it's a REALLY long flight as it stops usually in London or Germany. Some of them with the transfers are even 24 hrs - my eyes are boggling already !!!!!!!!!!!

The last time I flew over the ocean I was oh, 9 years old (early 90's) when we were posted back to Canada from Germany with the military. I remember a lounge!! But due to my size at 9 years old I'm unable to comment if it was spacious?? It was to me! lol.

Needless to say I haven't travelled as much as I did as a kid, since my Dad retired when I was about 15 - no more big plane trips other than cross country. I have developed certain paranoid tendencies since then shall we say?? WHich will make it interesting...

I understand that feeling. I remember sitting/standing in a seat in the airplane, I remember walking down the aisle, I remember the baggage carousel...and that's it from when I was little. My paranoia was so bad I cashed in a plane ticket for a bus ticket many years ago. I finally got on a plane with Shrek (didn't trust anyone else) when I was in my late 30's...pretty soon I was flying by myself.

Talk out your nerves here...and with the person you will be flying with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom