Redneck Chef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If your "Special of the Day" was tenderized on the road? What, what, it's late, give me a break. This is supposed to be a joke thread...right?:innocent:

if you have to ask, you are.
icon12.gif

You might be a redneck chef if you've ever used your Charcoal Grill indoors for any of the following reasons:

1. Mosquitos
2. Hurricane
3. 1960's Green Stove quit working
4. It heats the trailer better than the furnace
5. Because it does not fit in the car (DUH)

That's all I could come up with... :)
-Brad

You might be a redneck chef if you find yourself asking "Yungry?" or "Djeet jet?". to your guests. You probably are one too if you understand what I wrote.

JDP

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO! :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

I love this topic! The country boy rednick in me comes raring and ready! Seeing this topic makes me happy as a tornado in a trailer park!

:LOL:

JDP, I understood . . . . . :wacko:

wasabi, that's a good one. It might be more true then you know . . . . . ? :sick:

Katie E, yer close, but IMHO, it'd be a six pack and a bucket o' fried chicken! :pig:

candelbc, I've used charcoal indoors. Granted the house had a built in indoor charcoal grill, but . . . . . :-p

expatgirl, I guess I'm a somewhat sophisticated redneck chef since I know the difference between a wok and a walk. :ROFLMAO:

You know your a redneck chef when you get a piece of corn stuck in your tooth

JDP

You're a redneck chef if you've cooked squirrel, wild rabbit, raccoon or possum.

You're a redneck chef if you've made a meal out of greens, pork fat and cornbread.

You're a redneck chef if you've ever fed your family fried potato or white bean sandwiches, or satisfied your kids appetites with white bread and bacon grease gravy.

JDP said:
You might be a redneck chef if you find yourself asking "Yungry?" or "Djeet jet?". to your guests. You probably are one too if you understand what I wrote.

JDP

hehehehehehehehe, you got me! I understood exactly what you said:LOL:

Ok I think these are the last ones I can come up with:

You know your a red neck chef if your dishwasher has 4 legs and answers to Bubby.

You know your a rednecck chef if when a recipe calls for grilled mullet it always ends in severe burns to your face.

JDP

Back
Top Bottom