Regis Philbin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
Ok, well I like this guy alot. I think he has a great sense of humor, always upbeat. Our cable station no longer carries the Regis and Kelly show, but I did hear the news today that he will be having bypass surgery this week. Hope it goes well for him. He's had angio in the past but doctors felt it was time to take the next step. Oh and Kelly will be doing his sponge bath so she said :LOL:

I saw this and was shocked. I hadn't watched it for several days but my t.v. automatically records the shows. I went out of order and was watching newest to oldest and when he was talking about thanking everyone for their prayers and well wishes I had to immed. go to the previous day to see what the heck he was talking about. I love watching him and Kelly. I wish him a full and speedy recovery.

I watch the show as part of my morning routine, love them both. They are so good together. Wishing him a speedy recovery, he is the best!

I couldn't believe when I read that he's 75 years old! He's quite a character and I wish him and his family the best.

I knew he was up there in age, but never thought that he is 75. I watch whenever I can, and do enjoy the first segment where he and Kelly just talk. It's fun. I certainly wish him well.

lyndalou said:
I knew he was up there in age, but never thought that he is 75. I watch whenever I can, and do enjoy the first segment where he and Kelly just talk. It's fun. I certainly wish him well.

Thats my favorite part too!

I was sorry to hear about Mr.Philbin. I met & spoke with him at a cocktail party the studio gave for TV press years ago when he was doing movie reviews. He was always pleasant to deal with on a business/professional level, and a gentleman. Hope everything turns out well for him.

Last edited:
Absolutely Middie..... I bet their just as terrified. He tried to put on a brave face but you could tell he was really scared.

Yes, you could definately tell he was scared, as anyone would be. I hope he gets better soon. Wish my tv station didnt cancel their show! But thankfully I could watch the video bits here and there on their website.

inside-reege.jpg

still not too shabby.

I hope he has a fast recovery. I love when he appears on Letterman, those are my favorite spots he does.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom