Reminder of the Obvious

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sprout

Sous Chef
I'm sure most people aren't foolish enough to make this mistake, but we all have our moments. This afternoon I remembered why I usually follow this rule: Don't cook without a shirt, especially if you are pregnant. Burnt bellies are no fun! :(

I'm pretty sure this happened once while I was pregnant with my daughter, too but apparently I needed another reminder. Luckily it was very minor! :) At least I always remember to wear clothing when I cook bacon...

i will make sure to remember that, sprout. no baby here, but my belly could pass for it... :)

i remember when dw was pregnant. her craving food was korean bbq, so we went out for it weekly, sometimes more.

i remember she'd mention how much the baby would perform tae kwon do moves in her belly when near the heat of the bbq table.

I'm sure most people aren't foolish enough to make this mistake, but we all have our moments. This afternoon I remembered why I usually follow this rule: Don't cook without a shirt, especially if you are pregnant. Burnt bellies are no fun! :(

I'm pretty sure this happened once while I was pregnant with my daughter, too but apparently I needed another reminder. Luckily it was very minor! :) At least I always remember to wear clothing when I cook bacon...

:flowers:Sprout, Sorry about your Burn I have done that twice and it is no fun.

Josie

DH walks around the kitchen without pants. Thankfully, he's not the one cooking.

CWS4322 said:
My DH is too shy to wander around without clothing...that would be so funny to see after 23+ years.

My DH doesn't care after 24 years. I know, I know, TMI! Quick, get the eye bleach!

Sprout thank you for your advice, I find shopping in the freezer section of the supermarket at the nudist camp we frequent an equal challenge.:ohmy:

Tom mate I can only comment about the Camp we visit, in Camp Schmalz we are only allowed to buy Franks when the mohel is working the check outs as he is the only person allowed to use a tin opener.

Sometimes you can even have on a shirt (pajama shirt) and still hurt yourself. Not too long ago, I was boiling some water to use for a snack before bed. When I was pouring the water, some of it ran down the outside of the measuring cup and spilled on my stomach.... OUCH!! :ohmy: Of course, I was born clumsy. :ermm:

Sometimes you can even have on a shirt (pajama shirt) and still hurt yourself. Not too long ago, I was boiling some water to use for a snack before bed. When I was pouring the water, some of it ran down the outside of the measuring cup and spilled on my stomach.... OUCH!! :ohmy: Of course, I was born clumsy. :ermm:
Oh dear I am so sorry, did this unfortunate accident give rise to your forum name.
NB this pun only works if you are a male VB:)

:ROFLMAO:rofl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I love the responses to this!

Of course, I didn't laugh at those with similar stories. Sorry to those who've gotten hurt!

Bolas, be careful not to lean on anything in that freezer section. Wouldn't want anything getting stuck!

Back
Top Bottom