Rescue Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have never watched it. Isn't it the one with Dennis Leary? I've seen previews but, never remember to watch it. It comes on one of the cable channels that we watch other stuff on, every once in a while.

If you didn't see him on Kelly and Regis, when Vince Vaughn was in for Regis, he asked Vaughn to be on an episode, Vaughn told him that he would be honored to, so, watch for him to make an appearance one day.

Last edited:
I have never seen it, but I have heard amazing things about it. I will have to try to catch an episode.

I watch it, Erik. I tape most of the episodes and watch them when I have time. I'm watching one now.

EXCELLENT show!

Lee

I have never heard of it. Which channel is it on? What time? What day/night? What is it about?

This show is definitely dark, and isn't for the whole family!!! But their are a lot of fun moments. It is about New York City firefighters taking care of their lives after 9/11.

Seriously, if you really enjoy action mixed with comedy, and very well written adult program, this is the one to watch!!!

Back
Top Bottom