Restaurant.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Does anyone here use Restaurant.com? It is a great way to save some money when you go out to eat. Well right now they are having a sale. This is from a site I frequent
Restaurant.com is offering 80% off their already reduced restaurant certificates when you enter code EIGHTY at checkout. $25 certificates which normally sell for $10, are now $2, and $10 certificates which normally sell for $3, are $0.60.

Make sure to read the fine print as some have restrictions on days you can use them or stipulations that you need to spend a certain amount of money, but they are usually great deals anyway. I just picked up a $25 certificate to Ted's Montana Grill and it only cost my $2. I need to buy two entrees and spend $50, but that is simple to do there.

Does anyone here use Restaurant.com? It is a great way to save some money when you go out to eat. Well right now they are having a sale. This is from a site I frequent

Make sure to read the fine print as some have restrictions on days you can use them or stipulations that you need to spend a certain amount of money, but they are usually great deals anyway. I just picked up a $25 certificate to Ted's Montana Grill and it only cost my $2. I need to buy two entrees and spend $50, but that is simple to do there.

thanks GB. I've sent the link to my sister, she and her husband go out to eat a lot.
LC

I think they may be having a problem with their site right now, maybe because so many people are trying to access it because of this sale. I just got the same results as you jeninga75 and I know that is wrong because in the past it has pulled up 30 or 40 restaurants. My only suggestion is to keep trying. It will work eventually and it will be worth it.

I tried it once (using my points from MyPoints). There weren't many restaurants around here (maybe just one). I got it all set up, and we couldn't find the restaurant! It is apparently inside a little center and has very strange hours. When we went, the whole center was closed so we couldn't go inside to check. We drove around the building but none of the outside entrances were to it. If we could find a restaurant where we could use it, we might try it again. I will check it out again now.

:)Barbara

wow! thanks geebs! lotsa restaurants- several very local- showed. i'm waiting fer jake to check them out with me so we can purchase certificates.

i just tried the site and it seems to be working correctly now and at normal speed. try again now if you were having trouble earlier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom