Restaurant Consultants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are there any web sites where I can find former restaurant consultants and check them out?

I got my former cook's job back a month ago when the husband/wife owners chose to reopen our small-town cafe after the state health department closed down their renter. I helped clean up the kitchen before it was reopened on April 1.

Last week, the owners hired a guy but as far as I know, never had him fill out an application...just talked to him and assumed what he told them was true. I can tell that he's got restaurant experience. He said that he worked in a few of them. Then he said that he traveled around the US and ran his own restaurant consulting business. He has since changed professions and worked as a welder and in a factory. I haven't been able to find his name as a former consultant when I googled it. I knew the guy a little from school 24+ years ago. He "claims" to have had his own consulting business. I want know if there's a way to check him out without having to pay one of those on-line sites for all sorts of info.

Any help would be appreciated.

Darlene

Back
Top Bottom