Retirement Limo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paymaster

Sous Chef
My wife and I bought this little golf cart this weekend to haul grandkids around in the campground parks we plan to visit. 50 more days and let the new life begin!
:mrgreen:

img_1368132_0_4eac9d72ab658b2fc8578e87c4b60e83.jpg

My wife and I bought this little golf cart this weekend to haul grandkids around in the campground parks we plan to visit. 50 more days and let the new life begin!
:mrgreen:

Congratulations on your coming retirement. May you live a long and healthy life to enjoy it.

What are you driving that allows you to carry this golf cart from campground to campground?

Now that's cool, Paymaster! And congrats on your upcoming retirement!

Thanks everyone. I have an F-250 Crew Cab truck and a 36' fifth wheel camper with a hitch. I GA you can pull another trailer behind a fifth wheel camper. Here is a pic from a trip last month. I have 8 grand kids that go with us on occasion. 7 of them went on the trip in this pic. Lucky for us the 15year old was along to help!:mrgreen:

Attachments

• DSC00754.jpg
    DSC00754.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 259
I also wondered what it takes to haul around the "little golf cart" to the various campground parks as well as the passengers that will be tooling around in it. I would guess it comes close to taking most of the space on a car trailer. I'm sure it will lots of fun. It would take getting that old class A license again to haul both RV trailer and car trailer here.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I have an F-250 Crew Cab truck and a 36' fifth wheel camper with a hitch. I GA you can pull another trailer behind a fifth wheel camper. Here is a pic from a trip last month. I have 8 grand kids that go with us on occasion. 7 of them went on the trip in this pic. Lucky for us the 15year old was along to help!:mrgreen:

Looks like a lot of fun.
I asked about the batteries? How many batteries are under the seat of the limo? Or is it a motorized limo?

I am not sure. I will have to count but I think 8.

Make sure you take care of those batteries.
Use distilled water and check the level at least a couple times a season.
I worked at a place once where we used golf carts to get around. We were always having to change batteries out because they never checked them.

A good rinsing of the battery compartment is a good idea also.
Good luck and have fun!!!!!

Make sure you take care of those batteries.
Use distilled water and check the level at least a couple times a season.
I worked at a place once where we used golf carts to get around. We were always having to change batteries out because they never checked them.

A good rinsing of the battery compartment is a good idea also.
Good luck and have fun!!!!!

Yep! Guy where I bought it said servicing the batteries was most important and that adding distilled water was essential.

Back
Top Bottom