Reversion to the ways of old!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

csalt

Sous Chef
When our children were babies I used to wish that they would sleep a little longer. Then when they did sleep half an hour longer, I would be creeping in to make sure they were still breathing!

Now, when DH sleeps until 9.30a.m. I go creeping in to make sure he is still breathing!
How daft can you get eh?:rolleyes:

On a much sadder note; a good friend of ours died 2 weeks ago. His wife returned from shopping and found that he had just died. As she said herself, what a wonderful way to go but what a shock for those left behind. When I went round to put a card through the letterbox I had this really strong feeling that I must be making a terrible mistake and he hadn't died at all; sdaly it was all too true.

Barb L. said:
Been there, done that (and still do). lol Barb..glad I'm in good company:)

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.
Thanks .....................................................................

I do not have any children but some of my friends do. They act the same way as you when the babies were little.

I am really sorry about your friend.

I'm so sorry about your friend, csalt. Not long ago I read in a newsletter (of all places) a friend of mine passed away. The only answer I got was - a heart attack. He was pretty young, so it's still hard to comprehend. I thought, if I go to the phone & call him & he answers, it won't be true. He lived alone, last time I saw him. I still can't believe it. It's tough, I know. Again, so very sorry. Big hugs.

Last edited:
I'm still mourning the loss of my brother-in-law.
He passed away very suddenly in his sleep also.
I still expect him to answer the phone every time
I call my sister, but he doesn't.
Sorry for your loss csalt

Folks, you really are the best;:) every single one of you . Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom