"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 09-19-2005, 07:54 PM   #11
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasgirl
No, just not feeling good, that's all :o)
Do you see the doc yet? Kinda worried about you and sush. Sush, make that appointment NOW and KEEP IT!

Old 09-19-2005, 08:21 PM   #12
Master Chef

My appointment is Friday.....your turn Sushi!!

Old 09-19-2005, 08:26 PM   #13
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to pdswife Send a message via MSN to pdswife Send a message via Yahoo to pdswife
I'll be thinking about you Tg!!
Old 09-19-2005, 08:33 PM   #14
Master Chef

Well I hope you all start feeling better soon. And MrsMac.....don't ignore that chest pain go see your doctor.
Today is a day I would like to go away. Got a letter from dads life insurance company and their denying sending the full premium. So that means I'm going to have to fight them for it. I'm so distressed over all this executor stuff. I'm still waiting for this paper "Letters of Office" so I can gain access to his bank accounts so I can pay some of his bills. The funeral home director is hounding me for payment. And now with his latest news I'm short 1,900.00. The estate is tied up with all this legal mess and other family members are a part of it. I'm ready to ball. Don't know how much more I can handle............I'm about ready to have a nervous breakdown. Almost everyday someone is calling wanting this or that or I run into another brick wall. I'm trying to keep my head up but sometimes its hard.....the good thing by doing that is the tears don't flow down with gravity.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:35 PM   #15
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to pdswife Send a message via MSN to pdswife Send a message via Yahoo to pdswife
It does sound like a hard day sizz. Here's hoping that tomorrow brings
you some good news. I'll be crossing my fingers for you.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:36 PM   #16
Chef Extraordinaire

Just relaxing for a moment as potatoes bake and the water heats for the corn, next I just have to throw the pan on to get hot for the rib eyes and other than clean up the dishes, my day is done...Had a long busy day with little ones, but, oh how I love taking care of them..I might be bone weary when they leave, but, it's a good weary, one that makes you feel as if you've done something wonderful...All you new, young and old hand mom's out there, you have my praise and admiration..What a great job you do each and every day..kadesma
Old 09-19-2005, 08:47 PM   #17
Master Chef

It'll be alright Sizz. Insurance companies hate to pay out, but, the law is on your side!
Good luck!!
Old 09-19-2005, 09:05 PM   #18
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzlininIN
Well I hope you all start feeling better soon. And MrsMac.....don't ignore that chest pain go see your doctor.
Today is a day I would like to go away. Got a letter from dads life insurance company and their denying sending the full premium. So that means I'm going to have to fight them for it. I'm so distressed over all this executor stuff. I'm still waiting for this paper "Letters of Office" so I can gain access to his bank accounts so I can pay some of his bills. The funeral home director is hounding me for payment. And now with his latest news I'm short 1,900.00. The estate is tied up with all this legal mess and other family members are a part of it. I'm ready to ball. Don't know how much more I can handle............I'm about ready to have a nervous breakdown. Almost everyday someone is calling wanting this or that or I run into another brick wall. I'm trying to keep my head up but sometimes its hard.....the good thing by doing that is the tears don't flow down with gravity.
Sizz,
You've been through a lot lately, and I know all the people wanting this that and the other is overwhelming...Telling you to just ignore them is not going to work, but, try to put them at the back of your thoughts, do what you can and don't let the rest get you down. As awful as things are, they will get better. Right now heal yourself, the rest will fall into place. Come here like you did with this, we will listen and let you know we are pulling for you..You will be in my thoughts and prayers Sizz...
kadesma
Old 09-19-2005, 09:08 PM   #19
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzlininIN
Sizz, my heart goes out to you. I am so sorry for your loss. Went thru similar situaton when my mother passed on. Living 3000 miles away & named as executor made matters more difficult...then looking for Notary Publics, letters from insurance co.s on & on. Then came family member arguments. I felt like I was going to have a nervous breakdown too. I know that this is a rough time for you, but somehow we get through it. Cry if you need to. Sending good thoughts your way.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:28 PM   #20
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via Yahoo to middie
just threw a load of darks in the dryer and got a load of whites in the dryer. so right now while that's going and my son is finally asleep i thought i'd come in and check the forums.