Ro accutane anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyG

Assistant Cook
Hi there everyone :)

I'm fairly new to this site and i love it! I have RSS feeds to it aswell :)

I've recently started a blog, half of it's focused on cooking, but it's mainly a roaccutane journal.

Gabby's blog

Please check it out if you've ever been on roaccutane or have an oppinion on it.
I'm only on day 10 of the stuff, so i enjoy any discussion from any one from any view point!

BabyG. Is roaccutane the acne med? I've never been on it but I have heard it can have some pretty serious side effects. Forgive me if I have this confused.

Yep that's definately it!

It's pretty hardcore, but for people with severe acne, the good outweighs the bad.

BabyG. I think it has to be a personal decision for each person who decides to take it. For me, it would not be the choice as the threat of liver damage and other assorted ailments are too much for my liking. The added worry of possible birth defects if you get pregnant within 6 months of taking it were too severe for me.

I am not at all suggesting it is the wrong choice to make, as I know for some folks it is a Godsend. Just saying it was too scary for me. I hope it helps you out.

My son was on it and for him it worked out great but it was a very scary time for all of us. He was constantly getting his blood checked and I worried about the side effects and depression. His skin was so sensitive that shaving was nearly impossible. It took me years to come to the decision to let him try it. I'm glad he did it but I'm also glad that my other son doesn't need it. I don't think I'd want to go through that again.
Hope it works out for you as well!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom