Robin Williams/Heart Surgery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

getoutamykitchen

Master Chef
I had heard he cancelled a concert on monday due to shortness of breath. I was thinking about him this morning and read on MSNBC the he will be undergoing heart surgery for aortic valve replacement.
What an extremely talented man, I wish him well.

Yes, he is!! I hope it all goes well. With the things we can do now days, it's ALMOST minor surgery.

Yes, he is!! I hope it all goes well. With the things we can do now days, it's ALMOST minor surgery.

"Almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades! :ohmy:

Any time anesthetic is involved, it is (or should be" considered MAJOR surgery. For may folks, the anesthetic is more dangerous than the operation.

I wish him well. He is extremely talented, funny, and from what I understand, also a nice guy. My cousin and her daughter were extras in Mrs. Doubtfire, and said he was truly a laugh a minute.

I told Ken that Robin Williams is the only man I'd ever consider dumping him for. LOL. I sure hope he does well and gets back on his feet soon.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
That is so funny, I tell my husband the same thing only for a different entertainer (Garth Brooks).

For me it was Neil Diamond - until he got fat, bald, and lost his voice. Nah, I think I would still go for him! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I really hope Robin Williams does well with this surgery and is able to go on giving us the wonderful entertainment we have come to love and expect from him.

Last edited:
aortic valve replacement is no easy-peasy..........it's major major..........he still makes me laugh like the dickens.........his description of the history of golf still has me in tears it's so funny....when I'm in a down mood I just pop in his DVD and laugh until it hurts.......wishing him all the best of luck............as well as Barbara Bush........

it would be hard for me to decide which i like most because i'm so crazy about his ability to act so well that i love all of his movies.

I have a dear friend who had a pig's heart valve inserted in her heart. That was two years ago. She is doing extremely well. No, there is no joke coming. All the best for Robin. He is a great actor and reportedly a great human being, too.

I told Ken that Robin Williams is the only man I'd ever consider dumping him for. LOL. I sure hope he does well and gets back on his feet soon.

Which reminds me, I think I'll send him a bucket of KFC and a heaping pile of poutine. ;)

Is that a hair sweater he wears, or is he really that hirsute? :LOL: Seriously, we wish him the best too. Great actor. Supposed to a great human being.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom