"Rocket Scientist" pranks package thieves...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw it earlier too. Super-fine glitter and multiple fart bombs, a can't lose combination!

If the package/bomb maker injured the thief, the thief could sue and would have a case, since the package was purposely constructed to do whatever it did, whether as a prank or a "gotcha" package. Yes, that's how weird it could get.

Last edited:
If the package/bomb maker injured the thief, the thief could sue and would have a case, since the package was purposely constructed to do whatever it did, whether as a prank or a "gotcha" package. Yes, that's how weird it could get.

"Your honor, I was injured by glitter while stealing a package." Ummm, I don't see that one going anywhere.

CD

He staggers back, he trips he falls...(get the general picture?) He calls 888 eight million. Enough!

Amazing. An estimated $16 billion will be spent buying unwanted holiday gifts this season.

Last edited:
He staggers back, he trips he falls...(get the general picture?) He calls 888 eight million. Enough!

Amazing. An estimated $16 billion will be spent buying unwanted holiday gifts this season.

You have a very active imagination -- or believe all the internet stories of frivolous lawsuits running rampant.

If a person puts bear traps in their backyard to stop burglars, he is committing a crime, and is open to big lawsuits. Putting a package that throws glitter and sprays fart gas is an entirely different thing.

CD

OMG, I LOVE it!!!!!!!!! If he did get sued, hopefully he'd demand a jury trial. Not a person on there would find him guilty!

I'd like it better if he had taken it one step farther and made it so that the glitter (or other substance) would stick where it hit, sort of like the dye bomb they put in ransom payments or money robbed from a bank, so that the thief would be immediately identifiable when caught. I have zero sympathy for these creeps.

That poster admits some of it was edited for maximum viewership. I mentioned a possible unfair scenario where the criminal sues his victim and wins a civil lawsuit. It's happened before.

Back
Top Bottom