Root canal finally done!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
Thanks to everyone for your help in my thread quite some time ago about this upcoming root canal. It was completely pain free, just a pinch from the needle for novacaine. Have to go back in two days for the cap, just have a temporary one on for now. I guess my tooth was not too bad because I have heard horror stories from some about this procedure. Thanks again for your help everyone!

:) Its never that bad and a good dentist makes all the difference.I also have had a few root canals its not that bad.The crown will be a piece of cake.

Katie, since this was my first one, I thought it went quite well. The anticipation was worse than the root canal.

jpmcgrew, your right about a good dentist, he was fabulous. He explained everything just before he proceeded on each step of the root canal which to me helped alot so I knew what was coming next. Dental assistant was great as well. Thanks for mentioning that the crown will be a piece of cake!

It's not so painful Amber. I had one done and was too scared about it. Thursday I go back for a crown on it.

Done

What a feeling! Bet you are thankful to have all the people here at DC? They sure have made my life easier to take. I always thought that is what church was supposed to be but seems to have gotten lost in my church. I could relate to your thoughts so well because everyone always told me they were worse than getting tooth pulled. Must have improved as I felt the same way you do. It was over and I am still here.

Like Katie E said, expensive is what seems to hurt. Really quite a lot to pay for one procedure. But to have it almost pain free means a lot too. Thanks for keeping up posted about how everything went. We were thinking of you. Take good care of your teeth.

Back
Top Bottom