Sad News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
It is with th saddest heart that i must pass on the following news.

Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment industry.
The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infectin & trauma complications from repeatedpokes in the belly. He was 71.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greasedcoffin. Dozens of celerities turned out to pay thier respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Bettty Crocker,the Hostess Twinkies, & Captain Crunch.
The gravesite was piled high with flours.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy & lovingly described Doughboy as a man who didn't know how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in showbusiness, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting half his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times he was stiill a crusty old man & was considered a roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived\ by his wife, Play Dough, two children, John Dough & Jane Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survivved by his elderly dad, Pop Tart.The funeralwas held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

If this made you smile for even a brief second, pass it on to someone who kneads it.:LOL: :-p

(i heard this at a lecture & the roomful of people was hysterical with laughter. i'm not sure who wrote it. figured my fellow foodies would appreciate reading that. Have a great 4th of July!)

Very clever and well done. Thanks for the morning laugh. I copied and pasted this and sent to everyone on my list.

LOL! Thanks, I needed a laugh. But I think they should change it from "the hostess twinkies" to "twinkie the kid" (who is the Twinkies maskot).

Back
Top Bottom