Sad News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix and family... I'm so sorry for your loss. Our four-legged family members are just as important to us as any others.....

Hugs and prayers.

Alix said:
Thanks everybody. We're all still reeling a bit. This was totally unexpected and we thought we had several more years with our girl. She was acting off yesterday morning and then threw up several times and was acting like she was in pain so I loaded her up in the van and took her in. At the time, I figured they'd tell me she'd pulled something and we'd be on our way in no time. Then when we got there things went so fast I just can't believe it. They tell us it was likely an aneurism or a blood clot that went to her lung. Thanks for caring about us.

Here she is.

Awwwwwwww what a beautiful baby she was! I enlarged her photo so I could see into her eyes. So loving! A real-life teddy bear!

I'm so sorry, Alix!

Lee

Alix, it's so hard to lose a pet, they are our family. So very hard to do, but know you've done the right thing for your dear pet. My last dog was 12 when he had to leave us, a shepard/collie mix, and the best dog. I suppose you have wonderful photos of your family with your dog, great times together. Your picture of your dog is really nice, thanks for posting that.

Awe Alix..... my heart goes out to you sweetie, I'm so sorry!!! My thoughts are with you and so is my heart!!!

Very sorry to hear your news, Alix. She was an absolutely gorgeous dog. Must have been a dreadful shock. Hope you and your family are doing OK.

Alix, my heart goes out to you today. So sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Abby. Those eyes tell it all. What a beautiful girl! I'm sitting here with tears on my face. Cherish her memories until you see her again . . . pawprints forever on your heart!

Last edited:
(((Alix,Ken and family))) I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Abby.Please except my sympathy,Love and energy, Vicki

Ohhh, (((Alix, Ken, Bugs))), I am so, so, sorry. My deepest sympathies are with you. She is a beautiful girl, and will be missed so much.
But have no fear, she is in a good place now, no pain, with so many friends who were loved and happy during their time on this earth, just like Abby did.

Play hard over the rainbow bridge, Abby!!

My heart is with you all!!! Hope the girls are ok. You and Ken are big enough....I feel for all of you so much!!!! You know where to find me....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom