Sad News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I split this from another thread for Alix.

Alix unexpectedly lost a fury family member named Abby yesterday. Abby was the family dog. I know I will miss hearing about her...

I am sorry for your loss {{{{{Alix}}}}}

I'm so sorry Alix, Ken, and kids. It's one of the toughest things we go through and I wish I could give you each a hug.

Thanks everybody. We're all still reeling a bit. This was totally unexpected and we thought we had several more years with our girl. She was acting off yesterday morning and then threw up several times and was acting like she was in pain so I loaded her up in the van and took her in. At the time, I figured they'd tell me she'd pulled something and we'd be on our way in no time. Then when we got there things went so fast I just can't believe it. They tell us it was likely an aneurism or a blood clot that went to her lung. Thanks for caring about us.

Here she is.

Alix.............
img_414105_0_e60753452b014bbd1f83f6bb2ccd2b32.jpg

Oh Alix....I am so sorry. All of the DCers seem to be pet lovers and feel your pain. Bless your whole family.

Abby is beautiful. Thanks for sharing the picture.

I'm so sorry Alix - I know you have to be in shock. How sad. She looked like a very sweet girl. You gave her a good life and in return she gave you her heart.
Hang in there,

((HUGS))

11.gif

I am so sorry to hear this news Alix and send warm hugs your way. What a beautiful girl Abby was and what wonderful memories you will have forever.

Back
Top Bottom