Same Signs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Sizz, I know this is somewhat of takeoff about your thread and the signs doing with cooking but it struck me that many of my friends who are still married, are born under the same sign. Do you think this works? I know I have read where different signs are compatitable but do you feel t his applies to same signs more so? Looking back on my life, should have consulted with the stars to avoid huge mistake. Thanks for your thoughts.

I don't believe in this stuff... but that being said...

All but one of of the men I've seriously dated ( including Paulie ) have been virgos and a large group of them have had David for a first or middle name.
I've always loved David as a name, I used to rename all my Ken and GI Joe dolls David. LOL... I wonder if they were Virgos too?

same signs

That is the way I usually feel about horoscopes. My only wonder is how these couples all and I mean more than four have remained married? Just wondering what it takes to make marriage last ? Evidently, you had success without knowing what sign he was. Good for you. Oh, and continued good luck.

so... maybe "what makes a marriage last" should be the question instead of something about signs...?

I know for us it's a large combo of things. The very most important
reason is that we both married our very best friend in the world. We really LIKE each other as much as we love each other, we trust each other, we make each other laugh, we have fun together and we both make the other feel like they are the most important person in the others life. We say I love you every day many times. We do silly little things like leaving love notes for the other person to find. We have date nights, leaving all the problems at home and concentrating on our good feelings about each other. We take time each day to talk and to listen to each other. We touch! We never leave a room with out a pat on the back or a kiss. Goodness I was just going to give one or two reasons.. but it's not an easy question to answer. There's so much more to say. I'm hoping others join in too.

Thanks for the luck.

Me Too

Hoping someone will share their success with us. Sounds like you have a beautiful life with your partner. Hearing about all the great feelings you share often makes me question how I married someone who only worried about himself? Were your mom and dad as lucky as you two? Knowing how you both feel about one another should give you security that the bond will never break. Always be grateful and continue to consider each other. Thanks for sharing. Made my day.

I am a Sagittarius and Paul is a Scorpio----------I don't think we are suppose to even like each other...LOL
After 51 years do you think we can make it work????????
Marge

Hoping for another 51 more

Dove, isn't that great? Knowing someone that long? Seems like the longer you know someone the more you understand them, that is if you can stand the differences. Just like fine wine, longer it ages the better it is supposed to be. Only proves life is what you make it, stars or no stars. Having a little friend Dove around sure helps. Kind of are under their influence. Hope she is doing okay? She makes sure you live right. Happy Paul likes animals too!

Back
Top Bottom