Sandra Bernhardt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
I popped on the TV and there she was. The definition of talentless ugly, on my screen. Can someone tell me what shes done? Why she gets invited on TV shows as a 'special guest'? :huh: And she gets paid lots of money for it?!

Please discuss. :)

ahhh Sandra is awesome!!! heheheh tis ok sushi, you aint the only one that thinks that at all!!! She was on Rosanne, movies....shes an actress you know, a les actress at that...not to offend anyone, sorry, but she is...um.....what else is there to say....

I think of her in the same category as the house guest of OJ that kept showing up everywhere - getting paid for whatttt?

We went to see her show once... Paul was sitting on one side of me and our 17 year old son on my other side.. Paul was sick and moaning about how bad his stomach hurt and David was doing the teenage thing and complaining about why he had to be there. I had a horrid time. lol. Don't remember anything about the show itself.

I don;t like her either, but, she was in one of my favorite movies, "Hudson Hawk", with Bruce Willis, Danny Aiello and Andie McDowell. Unfortunately, it was no one else's favorite movie.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom