Saturday Jeopardy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
JEOPARDY- the 2002 winter Olympics
1. ($200) this sixteen-year-old shocked the figure skating world by winning gold over Michelle Kwan and Irena slutskaya..
2. ($600) ole bjoerndalen won four golds competing in this sport that combines shooting and skiing..
3. ($1000) vonetta flowers, competing in this two-woman sport, became the first black American to win winter Olympics gold..
DOUBLE JEOPARDY- world government
4. ($400) dylan thomas had years of strife with the inland revenue, britain's counterpart of this US agency..
5. ($1200) brazil's legislature includes the chamber of these, also found working with sheriffs..
6. ($2000) in jordon, members of the senate are appointed by this person, but they can't be his relatives..
FINAL JEOPARDY- famous americans
in 1920, this man, great-grandson of sauk tribal leader black hawk, became the first president of what is now the NFL....
1. who is sarah hughes?
2. what is the biathlon?
3. what is bobsled?
4. what is the internal revenue service?
5. what are deputies?
6. who is the king?
7. who is jim thorpe?

I got Sarah Hughes, biathalon, Infernal (I mean Internal, lol) Revenue Service, and deputies. The others were all on the tip of my tongue, but I couldn't quite get them! I knew #3 was bobsled, but all that would come out was luge. Great questions!

:) Barbara

I have never heard of Sarah Hughes... but figure skating is not my world.. I like it faster :cool:
but I knew Biathlon of course, 3 Goldmedals, two silver and one bronze :) and I knew bobsledge, Andre Lange is very likely to get the Goldmedal....
I guessed the king, but the rest was just nothing ;o)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom